Open Water SUP Coach: Assessment Stand-Up Paddleboard Coach Awards: British Canoeing
Join us for your 1 day Open Water Stand Up Paddleboard Coach Assessment. This assessment can be designed to suit you with locations around Perthshire (or further afar) of your choosing. We can supply participants to be coached or you can bring your own.
Prerequisites for the assessment are:
- Full Nation Membership (Scottish Canoe Association or British Canoeing)
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Valid Safeguarding Training recognized by British Canoeing
- Core Coach Training or APL
- Open Water Stand Up Paddleboard Coach Training
- British Canoeing Inland Open Water Leader, Coastal SUP Leader or Touring Paddlesports Leader (SUP)
- Registration for the award
- Coach award check in
Assessments are generally not advertised and are run on an as and when you are ready basis, so these can be run 1:1. If you are looking for an assessment, get in touch now and we can find a date that suits.
Assessment costs vary on location and amount of participants being assessed. £225 is the cost for a one candidate assessment.
Any Questions please get in touchBOOK YOUR ADVENTURE