British Canoeing Sheltered Water Stand Up Paddleboarding Coach Training
Join us for 2 days on Sheltered Water Stand Up Paddleboard Coach Training
Over the 2 days we will look at everything you need to know about the What and How to coach and underpin the knowledge taken from your Core Coach Training.
Who should join us on this course?
- Paddlers looking to develop their SUP coaching in a sheltered water environment.
- Anyone who has completed Core Coach training and wants to progress their understand knowledge of SUP to allow them to move past delivery of Taster / introductory sessions.
This course will look at:
- Goal setting and matching teaching strategies to the aims and the duration of the session.
- Technical understanding of fundamental craft movement and development of technical skills.
- Board understanding and efficient movement
- Efficiency vs Power
- Skill breakdown..
- Practice tasks to enable clear observation and analysis.
- Feedback methods and its uses
- Planning a series of development sessions towards a student goal.
All students will leave the course with a clear and precise action plan. This will include feedback on:
- Personal skill against the level 2 coach benchmark.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of technical templates.
- Coaching delivery.
- Rescue skill.
For any questions around the course feel free to get in touch with Adam Burns who is the provider on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07879558183