What the new Covid-19 local protection levels mean for us…
The good news is that our doors are still open and we’re happy to welcome people where we still can. We’ve outlined who can still visit Willowgate below and outlined what to expect when you get here. We’ve still got a wide variety on offer at Willowgate including;
- Paddleboard, kayak, bushcraft and archery Taster Sessions
- Open Water Swimming
- Children’s Birthday Parties
- Kayak & SUP Tours
- Christmas Parties
- And most of our regular work supporting local community groups and schools
Which Level’s can visit Willowgate?
We understand that the current guidance might be a little confusing so we’ve tried to make it a bit easier for you…
Willowgate is currently in Level 3, this means…
- If you are an adult or child living in the Perth & Kinross area, you are welcome to come and visit us, we have all relevant Covid precautions in place.
- If you are a child (17 and under) outside the Perth and Kinross area, the rules state that you are allowed to participate in sport at Willowgate, as long as, whoever is driving the child to/from Willowgate remains in their vehicle for the duration of the activity. We will try to accommodate these circumstances where possible, however also recognise the importance of slowing the spread of Covid-19 around Scotland. If you fall in to this category please get in touch so we can assess on a case by case basis to ensure Willowgate remains as safe as possible.
- If you are an adult (18+) outside of the Perth & Kinross area, unfortunately you are unable to visit us at this time
- If you are an adult or a child living in a Level 4 area, unfortunately you are not allowed to visit us at this time
To check what level your area is currently in please see the Government Post Code Tool here: https://www.gov.scot/check-local-covid-level/
If your booking has been affected by these new Government Guidelines please let us know so we can help reschedule your booking.
What do I need to do while I’m at Willowgate?
- All adults need to stay 2m from each other
- There are handsantizing stations around the centre, please use them
- Please follow any one way directional markers you come across (luckily for us, big wide open spaces mean we don’t have too many of these)
- If visiting our reception, please wear a mask
- Be prepared to change outside, or in our changing tent- unfortunately our changing facilities need to remain closed at this time
We’ll make sure we’re doing our side of the bargain too; by regularly cleaning, santizing all equipment, and of course, ensuring that your visit here is still the fun and enjoyable experience people have come to expect from us here at Willowgate.
We look forward to seeing you soon,
From all of the Willowgate Team